Serve with 1 whole grain bread roll.
1⁄2 pkg (14 oz/396 g) rice noodles
6 cups hot water
4 baby bok choy
2 bell peppers
1⁄2 lb (225 g) boneless, skinless chicken
1⁄4 cup Miso Broth Mix
2 cups bean sprouts
4 lime wedges, optional
- Prepare rice noodles according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a Multipurpose Pot, bring water to a boil.
- Slice mushrooms. Thinly slice bok choy and peppers. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Once water is boiling, stir in broth mix, and chicken. Simmer for 2−3 min or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, divide rice noodles and veggies between four bowls.
- Ladle soup over top. Top with sprouts and garnish with lime, if desired.